Bar Exam Day One (a little levity).
Posted on July 24, 2012
I saw Kristen at her lunch break today. I brought hot dogs. I also brought soda, which we never drink. I went Stewart’s Cream, full-on sugar.
She was well. We ate and then sat in the sun for a bit while she flipped through a few flashcards.
I hope the afternoon went well. In my afternoon session there was a question where I had no idea what area of the law they were trying to test. Friend Emily reminds me that her year, on one essay question had a “part 2″ that she didn’t dsicover until the proctor called time for that question and she flipped the page to what she thought was the next question.
In any event, it is an exhausting day, and, tomorrow, you have to take the evil MBE. Your brain is bruised and beaten, your hand is killing you from writing or typing.
So, let’s have a little levity.
These are the searches that got people here to Belly Up to the Bar Exam yesterday, the day before the bar exam began here in Connecticut and in many other states:
1. bar exam stress nervous
2. during this bar exam preparation thank you honey
3. wish i had one more day to study for the bar exam
4. bar exam clear plastic bag bar what goes in it
5. can you bring a sandwich to the new york bar exam
6. will you forget things when you are taking the bar exam
7. can’t study anymore for the bar exam
8. bar exam lack of knowledge
9. are the essays the worst part of the bar exam
10. what should i do last minute when i haven’t studied enough for the bar exam
11. bar exam tomorrow haven’t studied
And, my personal favorite ….
no one understands why i’m so crazy bar exam
Half way there, Connecticut. Half way there.